Wednesday 19 June 2013

Rice autumn/winter 2013

Yessss, I finally can show you the Rice autumn/winter collection that I worked on last year! Working together with the Rice team is just wonderful. They are so creative and full of colourful ideas. I really felt I could put al my creativity in this collection. No boundries, loved it. My ulitimate favourite are these melamine bird plates! Can't wait to buy these for in my camper...

Bento lunch boxes are a huge trend at the moment, so we created some products to make that bento box even more fun. Sandwich wrapping, silicon shapes for sweets or berries, little notes, prickers and of course new bento boxes with fun patterns. Love this lunch theme, what about you? 

I always enjoy cosy high teas. Little scones, sweet tarts and sandwiches accompanied with a nice cup of tea mmm. This winter we can make a very colourful high tea with these beautiful Rice products. 

Sweet sweet Rosa, this dog is so special. She really enjoys to be in front of the camera! I always walk with her when I am in Odense. Sometimes I just want to put her in my bag and take her to Amsterdam.

Rice makes all her products with so much care and eye for details and quality. It's all about bringing some colour into your life. Of course there is much more to show you! See the entire catalogue here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...