Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bye bye lovely HEMA

Yesterday was a very special day for me. After 7 years of joyful work at HEMA I decided to leave this beautiful Dutch brand to start my own design & concept studio: Studio sjoesjoe. Yesterday was my final day... a day full of big surprises and speeches, It was overwelming and heart warming! I made some little gifts for my lovely colleagues. Business cards with magic candy & little paper bags with home made cookies + a fabric heart.


I ordered my own stamps and some blank business cards ( made by rikyandnina) on Etsy and used some masking tape as a finishing touch.

 Perfect coloured cookies made with my wonderful cookie cutter!

~Voila, the end result ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...